the journey
Like the tides, you can rise and you can fall. You can try and you can fail. Despite all things, never stay fallen but always stay faithful.
♠ ♥ ♣ ♦


This layout is best viewed in Google Chrome. I have no idea what it looks like in other browsers.

Dont know how to navigate?
Click around to find out my friend :)





♣
Monday, October 04, 2010 / 12:09 PM


Before I knew Your Name, You knew my every breath
Before I found my way, You knew my every step
Before I knew everything that I need,
You gave it all to me

No greater love than this,
that You should lay down Your life
For someone such as me
I spent the lifetime wondering why
The beauty of heaven is here in my heart
And I know there can be no greater love than this

I never understood, how merciful love could be
Until I felt His flame light every part of me
And I will give everything that I am
Cos I have been saved, yes I have been saved