the journey
Like the tides, you can rise and you can fall. You can try and you can fail. Despite all things, never stay fallen but always stay faithful.
♠ ♥ ♣ ♦


This layout is best viewed in Google Chrome. I have no idea what it looks like in other browsers.

Dont know how to navigate?
Click around to find out my friend :)





♣
Sunday, April 19, 2009 / 7:23 PM

Whenever i feel down
When everything seems lost
Such times i feel like i just cant go on anymore
But i remind myself of Him
He who can take away my cares
Jesus, thanks for faith i now have in you Lord

I sing about Your grace
I sing about Your love
I sing about the wonderful things you have done
I sing about my life
the life that you paid the price for
I sing about the faith i now have in You Lord

You have been faithful in all of Your ways
Though I may not understand why
I go through life this way
But I know what its like
To be by your side
Teach me Lord, to be like You
To be so faithful and true